Save up to 40% on Your Energy Bills with High-Efficiency Heat Pumps
Many homeowners in Oregon are switching to heat pumps. Since they use a relatively small amount of energy to heat and cool your home, the savings are significant. Schneidecker Heating and Air offers a selection of the latest energy-efficient heat pumps from Daikin, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, and Ruud or ductless, single zone to whole house heat pump; we pride ourselves on helping you find the right solution for your home.
3 Main Advantages of Using Heat Pumps
- There is no need to install and maintain two separate systems for heating and cooling.
- They are more energy-efficient since they transfer heat rather than burn fuel to create it, and reverse the process in the summer.
- They are ideally suited to the moderate Oregon climate and can help you save 30 to 40% on your energy bills.
How to Choose a Heat Pump
- Here are some important guidelines on how to select a heat pump.
- Sizing: Finding the right sized heat pump is key to your comfort and energy-efficiency. Don’t let price be the sole driver of your purchase. A small system may be less expensive to buy but will cost more to operate. A larger system has a higher price-tag but may be cheaper to use in the long run. Opting for a system that is too big, however, is a waste of money and energy. That is why proper sizing by a professional is important.
- Type: While some heat pumps require a ducting system, others are ductless. You also have a choice of single and multi-zone heat pumps. Understand the benefits of each before you make your choice.
- Efficiency: Compare the efficiency of heat pumps. It gives you an idea of which one will use less energy. Remember to look at performance both in winter and summer for a correct picture.
- Thermostat controls: The latest heat pumps allow you to control temperatures remotely using a web-based system. This is a convenient and energy-efficient feature to have.
Confused about which heat pump will suit your home? That’s what we are here for. An experienced technician from Schneidecker Heating and Air will come by to assess your requirements and explain your options. Many property owners in the Newport, Lincoln city, Toledo areas of Oregon rely on us to provide them with the best HVAC solution.
Call 541-265-3030 or contact us online to set up a consultation before investing in a high-performance heat pump for your home in Newport, Lincoln city, Toledo, Oregon.
Enjoy Seamless Installation and Maintenance by our Heat Pump Experts
Correct installation and proper maintenance are key factors in optimizing the performance and savings that heat pumps provide. Schneidecker Heating and Air only sends trained and experienced technicians to do your new installations or retrofits. This assures you of problem-free operation and a job that is well done. Our high quality products and services have made us the first choice of home and business owners in Newport, Lincoln city, Toledo, Oregon.
Should you ever have a problem with your heat pump, our repair experts will restore it efficiently. We also provide skilled heat pump maintenance service to minimize the risk of expensive repairs and early replacement.
As a licensed, bonded and insured contractor, you can rely on us to do your heat pump installation, repair or maintenance efficiently and safely.
Give us a call at 541-265-3030 to select a ducted or ductless heat pump for your Oregon home.